Co-op members can store their card in Apple Wallet to collect rewards at all Co-op branded stores, using an Apple Watch or iPhone. However, customers will still need to use the dedicated Co-op Membership Rewards application to redeem exclusive member deals and discounts earned from amassing a rewards balance.
If you’ve followed the steps to add a Tesco Clubcard to Apple Wallet before, this will feel familiar. It’s as straightforward as downloading the Co-Op Membership Rewards application, signing in to your Co-op account then following the on-screen instructions to add your Co-Op Card to Apple Wallet. It shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes.
- Apple iPhone
- Co-op: Membership Rewards Application
- Write instructions
- Download the Co-op: Membership Rewards application from the App Store.
- Open the application and sign in to your Co-op account.
- Select 'Card' from the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on 'Add to Apple Wallet' beneath your Rewards Balance.
- Press the add button in the top-right corner when the Co-op Pass appears,
Once you’ve followed the steps to add a Co-Op Card to Apple Wallet, you can use your Apple Watch to receive rewards and pay. You can’t set up the card on the smartwatch. This applies to adding anything to Apple Wallet, and is one of the easier things to set up, unlike adding a PDF to Apple Wallet and attempting to add a Starbucks Card to Apple Wallet.