Done with Grammarly? Want to terminate your subscription and return to the free tier? You’re in luck: You can cancel Grammarly at anytime, in no more than a few clicks, without having to speak to someone over the phone or send an email. Just head over to the website, sign in to your account, then follow the steps below.
- Head over to the Grammarly website and sign in to your account.
- Select 'Account' from the sidebar on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on 'Subscription' from the new menu that appears in the sidebar.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Page and click 'Cancel Subscription'.
- Click 'Yes, Continue" and enter a reason for the cancellation.
- Confirm you'd like to cancel Grammarly, and you're done.
Can You Cancel Grammarly and Get a Refund?
Like most digital services, Grammarly doesn’t offer a refund to customers who cancel their membership — most of the time. However, if you haven’t used the service since the last billing cycle, or if you subscribed by accident and haven’t used it at all, you may be able to receive one by explaining the situation to customer support.