Subscribed to Zoom Pro and want to cancel your membership? Assuming you aren’t on a corporate plan that was set up through a direct sales quote, you’ll be able to cancel your Zoom subscription through a self-serve tool. Plus, if you haven’t used your account since the last time it was billed, you may be able to claim a refund. Here’s how to cancel a Zoom subscription and see if you’re eligible for a refund.
How to Cancel a Zoom Subscription
- Head over to the Zoom Web Portal and sign in.
- Scroll down and select Account Management, followed by Billing.
- Locate and select Cancel Subscription in the Current Plans tab.
- If you’re account is eligible for a refund, click Need Help, then Cancel and Refund.
- Not eligible? You won’t see Need Help; instead, click Cancel Subscription.
Can’t Access the Billing Page?
One of the main issues users run into when attempting to cancel a Zoom subscription is that they’re unable to access the Billing window from the Zoom Web Portal. This means that you’re a user on an overarching account and will need to reach out the account owner to request they cancel your membership. They’ll be able to follow the steps above to find and select your subscription and cancel it.