Yes, you can copy a Trello board. You have the option to duplicate it in the Workspace it currently lives in, or create a version in a different Workspace.
How to Copy a Trello Board
- Open the board you want to duplicate then click Show Menu in the upper-right corner.
- Scroll down and click More.
- Select the Copy Board option.
- Assign the duplicated version a title, then choose the Workspace you want it to live.
- Set the required permissions, decide whether you want to keep the existing cards, then click Create.