You can add a Boots Advantage Card to Apple Wallet, to be used on an Apple Watch or iPhone at all Boots locations to redeem offers and amass points. The process is as quick and easy as installing the Boots application from the App Store, and tapping the screen a few times to add it to Apple Wallet — similar to adding a Tesco Clubcard to Apple Wallet.
It’s a lot easier than what’s needed to add a Starbucks Card to Apple Wallet, which couldn’t be more awkward if it tried. That’s because Boots has done the hard work to make it as effortless as can be for its users. It’s as straightforward as signing in to your Boots account then following the on-screen instructions to add the Boots card to Apple Wallet.
- Download the Boots application from the App Store.
- Sign in to your Boots account.
- Tap on the Profile icon in the top-left corner.
- Scroll down and click on 'Digital Advantage Card'.
- Tap on 'Add to Apple Wallet'.
- Press the 'Add' button on the top-right corner when your Boots card appears.
Once you’ve followed the steps to add a Boots card to Apple Wallet, you can use your Apple Watch to receive rewards and pay. You can’t set up the card on the smartwatch. This applies to adding anything to Apple Wallet, and is actually one of the easier things to set up, unlike adding a PDF to Apple Wallet.