Heading on vacation? You can use Asana to let your colleagues know you won’t be quite as responsive to questions and communication with an out of office.
The feature shows the date you’ll be returning next to your name whenever someone attempts to assign you a new task or mention you in a comment.
How to Set an Out of Office in Asana
- Click the profile icon on the top-right corner.
- Tap Settings from the list of options that appears.
- Flick the toggle next to ‘Set out of office’ to ON.
- Choose a start date and end date for your vactation.
- Decide whether you want to receive notifications while you’re out.
- Click on ‘Save Changes’.
Your out of office will automatically expire on the end date, so you don’t need to set a reminder to circle back and turn it off.